Use the form below to schedule an appointment
Prior to scheduling please familiarize yourself with our patient safety guidelines below.
After submission, our staff will reach out shortly to finalize your appointment. If you have any questions about scheduling please give us a call.
We are conveniently located at 2305 Camino Ramon #230, San Ramon, CA 94583
Patient Safety Guidelines
The safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. We follow all regulations set forth by the CDC and ADA. Due to these new safety guidelines we have some simple steps for you to take prior to and during your appointment.
2. If you have a fever or temperature of 100 degrees or higher, please do not come to the office and contact your medical doctor. We will reschedule you at a later date.
3. Brushing stations are closed. Please be sure to brush your teeth prior to coming to the office.
4. Please arrive to the office 10 minutes prior to your appointment and remain in your car. Call us at (925) 790-0101 to let us know you have arrived and staff will let you know when we’re ready to see you.
5. To reduce person-to-person contact, we ask that only the person who has the appointment come in to the office.
6. Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
7. Once at the office, we will perform a wellness check-in; your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever of 100.0 or above we will have to reschedule your appointment.
8. The reception area is currently closed.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!
-The Staff at Family Smile Center,